4-Way Electrical Services is the industry leader in all LED exterior lighting installations and retrofits within Edmonton and Northern Alberta. We were the first electrical company to perform an entire parking lot LED upgrade in Alberta. This LED upgrade was performed in Edmonton in 2009, and to date this site has not had a single failure. 4-Way Electrical only utilizes LED products from the most reputable manufacturers and suppliers in the LED lighting industry. These specific relationships allow us to provide amazing value to our customers with unbeatable pricing and warranties.
4-Way Electrical LED Services include (but are not limited to):
- Parking lot LED lighting layouts, replacements, retrofits and repairs
- Building wall pack LED replacements, retrofits and repairs
- Pylon sign LED replacements, retrofits and repairs
- Fascia and channel letter sign LED installations, retrofits and repairs
- Building LED accent lighting, RGB programmable systems, neon LED replacements
- Walkway, soffit and canopy pot lights and other LED lighting systems
"Why should we switch our facility over to LED?"
There are several reasons to make the switch!
- Switching a current lighting system over to LED is simply better for the environment.
- Most LED installations have a 3-4 year payback analysis on energy savings alone.
- If you factor in the maintenance costs of your old lighting systems, these payback calculations can be reduced, sometimes to as low as 18 - 36 months.
- Increased lighting levels make your facility stand out more, makes the public feel safe, and may help lower crime levels.
- Your facilities' lighting system will remain consistent with colour temperature, show next to no lumen depreciation and suffer very few lighting failures.
What makes 4-Way Electrical Services Bucket Truck Division different than the rest?
- 4-Way Electrical offers complete LED lighting layouts, different product options and price points. We explain to our customers the cost benefits and differences in warranty between products. We also include an ROI calculation on energy savings and maintenance costs.
- 4-Way Electrical provides before and after aerial photographs and videos to show you the final product and the differences between the two installations. This is a value added service that all customers find beneficial.
- 4-Way Electrical also provides project financing based on energy savings and maintenance payback costs. This allows clients to pay for these projects using existing operating budgets rather than having to rely on the use of a capital account.
- 4-Way Electrical owns all of the equipment needed to complete these installations saving the client money on rental fees.