4-Way Electrical Services has been providing aerial electrical maintenance and repairs since inception. Our fleet of bucket trucks range in height up to 90 feet, and have lifting capabilities of up to 5,000 lbs. Our bucket trucks are fully stocked with all types of lighting components found on most commercial sites. We even stock some of the most uncommon lighting components that we know exist on our clients' sites. The reasoning behind having all of this stock in our bucket trucks, is simply to save the client time and money. The cost to the customer for a service company to make extra trips to a supplier or wait for uncommon products to be ordered and delivered is astronomical. We have found by having these fully stocked bucket trucks we are ready to provide a level of service that is second to none.
Some of the common maintenance and repairs needing to be performed on commercial sites are:
- Signage repairs and maintenance including Neon, HO Fluorescent and LED
- Exterior lighting (including perimeter lighting), parking lot lighting and facade lighting
- Exterior lighting control systems (including photocells, relays, contactors, etc.)
- Underground wiring (including underground locating in parking lots)
- Horizontal Directional Drilling and Hydrovac services to replace damaged underground electrical systems